The newest micro-inverter from Enphase Energy - the M215 - is now available and we believe that this will be one hot product.
The Enphase Micro Inverter shifts DC to AC conversion from a large, centralized inverter to a compact unit attached directly to each solar module in the power system. Distributing the conversion process to each module makes the entire solar power system more productive, reliable, and smarter than traditional inverter systems.
Enphase has continued to improve their product line with their third generation of micro inverter technology, the M215 Series. These newest models have been named the world's most efficient micro inverter with a CEC efficiency rating of 96% and MPPT efficiency at 99.8%. Improved digital controls and tracking capability allow each M215 to perform as efficiently in low light conditions as it would on a sunny day. Enphase has simplified their classic design in the M215 series inverters, reducing their size and weight, to offer an ultra low profile body (1" thickness). These models are easily mounted using a single bolt mount bracket that streamlines installation.
- Maximum energy production
- Resilient to dust, debris and shading
- Performance monitoring per module
- System availability greater than 99.8%
- No single point of system failure
- Quick & simple design, installation and management
- 24/7 monitoring and analysis
- Low voltage DC
- Reduced fire risk
- 25 year limited warranty (PDF)
- Integrates with Enphase Engage Cable
- CSA listed per UL 1741/IEE1547
- Works with 60-cell modules ONLY
- 96% CEC efficiency
- Output power: 215W
- Recommended max input power: 260W
- MPPT Range: 22-36V
- Low-voltage operation capability