Low Loss Half Cut Cell Design
Mitsubishi's new, superior, half cutMonocrystalline cell design, reduces loss and allows for one of the industry's highest front contact module efficiency ratings.
At 15.4% module efficiency, very few solar modules that use the time tested, front contact design compare.
Approved For Salt Water Installations
Mitsubishi Electric has conducted substantial testing to verify the effects of salt water exposure on their PV modules. they found that their PV modules maintained a sufficient level of insulation from the corrosive effect of salt air and ocean front environment to maintain the power output specifications included in its warranty. Their UJ6 series modules are approved for installations near salt water - a benefit that sets their modules apart from others in the solar industry. Read More >>
Monocrystalline Photovoltaic Modules
Mitsubishi Electric is a global leader in providing superior-quality photovoltaic modules to businesses and residences around the world. With more than 37 years experience in the photovoltaic industry, we manufacture products that are designed and built for optimal efficiency and reliability. With a name like Mitsubishi Electric, you can be sure you’re getting the best.
- Low-loss, half-cut cells
- Selective emitter doping process
- 4 bus bar monocrystalline cells
- Proprietary cell surface texturing process for greater light absorption
- Anti-reflective glass
- Optimum tab thickness
- Lead-free solder connections
- Outstanding durability and protection against the elements allows the module to be installable even in high-saline areas*
- Stronger improved frame allows the module to be fastened using
- the short frame sides
- Passed IEC static load test of 5400Pa
- Frame has a protective double layer of corrosion-resistant coating
- 4-layer protective junction box
- Highly heat-resistant diodes
- All of our photovoltaic modules, from the cell to the module, are made in our own factories in Japan
- Highly automated production lines ensure a stable level of high quality for every module
- Cells are matched for uniformity before module assembly
- Each pair of modules is selected to have a higher average output power than the nominal value
- Every cell is marked with a unique dot-matrix code for traceability during the cell production process
The protection bar on the back of the modules enhances the structural strength of the module and allows the modules to withstand tough environmental conditions like snow and wind. The protection plate behind the bar allows water to drain behind the bar, and includes cable clips to help make the installation smoother.