Maintenance and Repair
Like all power generating equipment, even the best designed and installed PV systems may experience failure at some point. With extensive solar and PV expertise, Capital Electric technicians identify, investigate, diagnose and repair failed equipment to return systems back to operation.
Restoring operation to key generating equipment is an essential service to system owners.
Capital Electric experts can assess whether the solar photovoltaic installation on your property has been correctly designed and installed. This service is available to both residential and commercial properties.
We are experts in solar PV systems design to maximize return on investment. Under our service and repair system, trained Capital Electric staff will visit your property to inspect, service and repair your PV array to ensure that you remain generating power at peak capacity for the expected lifespan of the panels, and thus continue to receive the full return you expect from your investment.
Even if your system was not installed by Capital Electric, we are happy to help restore your system to its prime operating condition.
If you fear that your installation has been damaged, or is not generating the power it should be due to faulty connections, loose wiring, or even dirty solar PV collectors, contact us today for more information.
- KIUC warns public about solar salespeople claiming to represent co-op
- HECO approves 2,000 rooftop solar systems
- Electric vehicles will save you cash down the road
- Local solar firm will help test pilot energy storage system
- Hawaii Energy offers tips to cut energy costs
- HECO chided for stalling PV systems
- PV system permits plummet on Oahu
- Dow Solar brings PV shingles to isles
- Trash-fueled HPOWER still a treasure
- Solar, wind power output shown online